Holiday Fun



Hi Everyone....I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your Family and Friends :)

I just finished a couple of new activities that I am going to be using with my little ones over the next couple of weeks.

I LOVE Penguins..if I could have one as a pet I would.  I just think they are super cute....so...I made this activity for my kiddos to work on a variety of Number Sense skills. They will work on Decomposing Numbers, Adding triple digit addends, understanding the value of digits, ordering numbers from least to greatest and working on odd and even. 



And...this cutie patootie Radical Reindeer Mathematician Kit is perfect to challenge some of my students who have a strong grasp of number sense and place value.  I am going to use this activity for enrichment during my guided math groups.



I can't wait to get these activities up and running in my classroom.  I will snap a few pictures of my little ones working hard and I will post a few this week.  Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit again soon :)

Hugs,
Anna


Labels: , , ,