Word Work..Plus Some Freebies :) - Simply Skilled in Second

Word Work..Plus Some Freebies :)


In my last post, I posted some activities, thoughts, and pictures about my Word Work Centers during my Daily 5 Rotations.  I made a new product for my TPT store for 5 Word Work Activities.....you can check it out here...


Here are a few freebies that I use in my Word Work Center...




I put some of my older alphabet stamps in these centers and the kids LOVE them...maybe a little too much!  But it gets them practicing their words :)  Gotta love that :)

Well that's all for tonight!

Hugs
Anna



3 comments

  1. HI Ana! Thanks for the freebies. I use Daily 5 in my classroom with my 3rd graders. I am a new follower. I found your post in the TPT forum and thought I'd stop by. I'm hosting a holiday giveaway that begins Saturday November 24. If you are interested in participating please e-mail me at mehrtens6@gmail.com. I'm going to be using a rafflecopter with links back to blogs and TPT stores.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I can totally use them in my Daily 5 rotation!

    Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this in my cart/wishlist for the big BTS TPT sale next month! I just finished reading the D5 second edition and SO many things made more sense to me know! I was wondering if you could go a little more in-depth about the what/how of your Word Work drawers.

    Thanks
    Chelsea
    Kickin It Whole Brain In Texas

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top