Spring Cleaning SALE! Wishlist Clean Out!!


Click this Spring Cleaning Sale Poster to get to my 
TPT Store!


Are you ready for Spring??!  Well I am gearing up so let's get ready to do some SPRING CLEANING!!  Ummmm....NO...not your drawers or closets...

Your TPT WISHLISTS!!


I cannot WAIT to clean out my wishlist!  If you knew how many things were on there..you just might be a bit shocked!  I won't even tell you the number...however, a bunch of TPT sellers are hosting a Spring Cleaning Sale and my TPT store is in on it as well.

If you have been checking out some of my recent products, now is the time to get a hold of them!  My ENTIRE TPT STORE is going to be 15% OFF 
Saturday and Sunday, March 30 - 31st!  
So check out those wishlists of yours and get some new goodies to end your school year right!  Oh..and if you are like me...I have already prepped some of my activities for 
Back to School.

You should check out my newest unit All About Me and get these ready for Back to School!


And if you are TIRED of figuring out your Guided Reading plans..check out my 
Guided Reading Flip-Flap Books! 
My kiddos L.O.V.E. them and have a ball making them during our group time.  They are a great way to add a little spice into your group work!


Oh..and I uploaded my Fifty Nifty US States Unit as well!  It is JAM-PACKED with adorable goodness!! :)

Well...I hope you stop by my TPT Store Sale on Saturday and Sunday!   So GET CRACKIN' and do some SPRING CLEANING...of your wishlists of course ;)

And just because you came on over to my little blog to check out the sale, here are a few Word Work Freebies that I use in my classroom!

Work Work #1
Word Work #2
Word Work #3


Hugs,
 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

Labels: