BOOOOOO! 20% OFF Halloween!


Are you ready for Halloween?   I am!  I have all of my units printed up and ready for the day!  I decided to offer my Halloween Resources for 20% off to get you ready for a fun day of learning. 

My Fact Families in Haunted Houses is going to be a boatload of F.U.N. I plan on setting it up like a scoot game so my little ones can get up and move around on this VERY "active" holiday!  We have been working on our facts to 20 using number bonds and decomposition of numbers so this will be a great review.


During Language Arts on Halloween, I plan on pairing up my little ones to do some BAT research using a variety of different non-fiction books that I have in the classroom.  It is going to be a day full of Halloween Fun!

If you are interested in getting my Halloween units for 20% OFF, click the images above and head on over to pick them up!

Happy Haunting :)

 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png