The Polar Express Literature Unit



Hi Friends...I don't know about you, but I need SOMETHING that is going to keep my little ones' attention for the next two days!!!  I am going to read the book The Polar Express and then show them the movie with popcorn and a holiday drink {fruit punch} to celebrate!  

We will be working on my Polar Express Flip Flap Book after we read the book and then finish it up by completing a compare and contrast writing activity between the book and the movie....AND all of it will be wrapped up nicely in my fun and interactive 
flip flap book!


I actually just uploaded it to my TPT Store and it's 

ON SALE for ONLY $3.00

for the next two days....so head on over and pick it up before the price changes!

Click the image below to head on over to my TPT Shop to pick it up.



Hope you all have a wonderful holiday break!!!!

Hugs,

 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

Labels: ,