WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! Yipppeeee!


{There is a SURPRISE at the bottom of this post...go LOOK!}

Hi friends... I am sooooo excited that so many of you commented on my blog post about my New Year's Resolution Flip Flap Book!  I have picked 2 WINNERS...


...and the WINNERS ARE....

PAELLY from Georgia

and

Marcy from Pennsylvania

Wooooohooooo!  Thank you so much for playing along ladies!

I will send it over asap!

If you didn't win my little giveaway, you can
always pick it up in my TPT shop!  

It's ONLY $3.00 and it will be UPDATED EVERY YEAR for FREE!







Here are some images of the final product when they finished!  They look SOOOO cute on the bulletin board!





Here they are on the bulletin board!



OH.....

I am also having a 50% OFF SALE
on
my Wintery Resources!!!


Head on over to my TPT Shop to pick up some GREAT DEALS!!!!!