A BLOG HOP...a SALE...and a FREEBIE!




Hi Everyone!
Have you heard about the upcoming TPT One Day  Bonus Sale????


Well…the sale is approaching quickly!!!  All of our stores will be on sale and when you enter the discount code you can get resources much cheaper!!!


I am teaming up with some great teacher bloggers to bring you a blog hop featuring one of my best selling products.  I want to give you a closer look and a FREEBIE to try out with your class.

Here are my blogging friends that are taking part in this fun little blog hop...



I used this resource with my own students last year and they LOVED it!  They loved the little tabs on the top and said they had fun making them...SCORE!  Learning, working and they are having FUN...a teacher's dream..I tell ya :)
I thought you might like to give it a try with your students!


And if you want to check it out in my TPT Shop, click the image below...



Now... head on over to Angela's blog The Daily Alphabet to check out one of her Best Sellers....


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my Math Tab-It's FREEBIE!!

Hugs,



 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

Labels: , , , ,