Yipppeee! HUGE SALE Comin' Your Way!


Hey there friends... Have you heard the NEWS??!!
TPT is hosting its Back to School Sitewide Sale!!!!  Woooohoooo!  This has to be my favorite sale of the year because I stock up on EVERYTHING I am going to need for the school year!

Click this image to head on over to my TPT Shop!


My entire TPT Shop will be 20% OFF plus you will get an additional 8% OFF using the code BTS14!

You DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!

I wanted to show you some of my favs from my own shop :) and I hope you check them out!


Click these links below to check them out...

School Rules Flip Flap Book

Second Grade Flip Flap Book

{I also have this flip flap book for 1st, 3rd, and 4th grades as well}



Guided Reading Detectives

All About Me Lapbook




Math Tab-Its - Exit Books for Interactive Notebooks

Common Core Math Assessments for Grade 2


So I hope you have some time to check out my FAVS from my lil' ol' TPT Shop!
Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Big Hugs,
 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png