Blog Hop & a FREEBIE!


Hi Friends... Happy Sunday!  Some of my best blogging buddies have come together once again this month to do our 
"TAKE A CLOSER LOOK"
segment where we share some information and a FREEBIE from one of our newest resources!  So without further ado.....



I wanted to give you a closer look at my
Reading Tab-Its!  I have this resource for Grades 1, 2, & 3!


This past week we worked on my Cause and Effect Tab-It 
and my Plot Tab-It.  Honestly, my kiddos LOVED LOVED LOVED working in them.  I use them during my small group work time and it is a perfect way to address your comprehension skills that you must teach. 

Here are a few pictures of my kiddos working on my Cause and Effect Tab-It this week....




Here are just a few highlights from this resource....

Making Connections Reading Tab-It...


Inferencing Reading Tab-It...


Main Idea and Details Reading Tab-It...



Text Features Reading Tab-It...




Vocabulary Reading Tab-It...



There are 21 different Reading Tab-Its each Resource.

If you want to check out my Grade 2 Reading Tab-Its in my TPT Shop, click the image below...


Click these images below to see the Grade 1 and Grade 3 Version in my TPT Shop!

 

Here is a freebie from my unit that can be
used for Grades 1, 2, & 3!




Like it? Love it?
Gotta have it? 

We are throwing our stores 15% for the next two days to celebrate! 



And now, I'm sending you off to another amazing freebie! 

Hop on over to my blogging buddy's blog
Haley from My Silly Firsties! 


Thanks SOOOOO much for stopping by!

Hugs,

 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

Labels: , , , , , ,