CYBER SALE...Newbies...and Something Special!





Woohoooo!!!  My cart is almost full and ready to go for tomorrow!  Have you gone shopping yet for the Cyber Sale?  I am so excited for it!  I stock up on resources to get me through the next few months until the next sale...heee-heee.  I do buy clipart throughout the year tho... can you say ADDICTION...yep.  I wonder if there is a 12-step program for my clipart addiction.. NO JOKE...

I digress... I wanted to show you some of my newest resources...

I have uploaded my Grammar Tab-Its for Grades 1, 2, and 3...



AND... I uploaded these new resources as well... BOOM!  LOL  I love when I am productive!  LOL




I hope you check some of these newbies out :)

AND.... YOU MUST head on over to The Primary Chalkboard for our AWESOME Holiday EVENT!

Check out our Advent Calendar!  Every day of the month, we will have SOMETHING SPECIAL for our readers...but you must check back every day for that Special Something you can get :)  It starts tomorrow, December 1st.  Click the image below to head on over!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

Hugs,

 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

Labels: , ,