Happy New Year SALE!!!!

Hi Friends... Happy {almost} New Year!!!!  I just wanted to let you know that I am having a New Year's SALE in my TPT Shop today and tomorrow.   So head on over and pick up some of those items you have on your wishlist during my sale :)  Not only am I having a sale, but my BEST blogging buddies over at the Primary Chalkboard are having sales, too!  Head on over to check them all out! 


One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be better at blogging...ugh... I stink at keeping up with it... Life sometimes gets in the way.  I have focused soooooooo much of my time and attention to creating engaging resources for my own classroom and to post in my shop, that I have let other things take a back seat.. Like eating healthy!  :(   UGH!  I have gained over 20 pounds this last year and I NEED to change this!  So I am putting it out there because I HAVE TO CHANGE these habits....

So my 2 New Year's Resolutions are....

1.  Eat Healthy and plan my meals EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT...no more ordering in!!  LOL

2.  Be a better blogger for my sweet followers... :)

So.... I can't promise I will succeed...but I PROMISE to try :)

If you are looking for an easy, very LITTLE PREP activity for the day you return to your classroom from the break, check out my 2015 flip flap book.  I have it printed up and ready to go for the new year :)  This image is from last year, but I update the file each year with the new date... so buy it ONCE and get a new updated resource EVERY YEAR!!!


Hugs....and Happy New Year!!!