YIPPPEEE! Good News!!!!


Hi friends... GUESS WHAT??  I have exciting news... Ready.... It's a HUGE TPT SITEWIDE SALE!  I am so excited.  We are celebrating.... YOU.. TEACHERS... you know why...
because YOU ARE HEROES!  That's right!  Teachers Are Heroes!  We work tirelessly every day to help our students learn and grow...we have one of the hardest jobs in the world...I know that some people may not agree with that.... But I know everyone that is reading my post will agree :)  

My entire store will be ON SALE for 20% OFF on Wednesday and if you enter the code
HEROES
you will get an additional 10% OFF!


 I am also REALLY EXCITED because I have been a busy little bee creating some NEW resources that I am STOKED about :) 

I have been called the Flip Flap Book Queen by many of my friends, because I have created over 100 of my flip flap books and there doesn't seem to be an end in site :)  LOL  I have gotten so many wonderful e-mails and Facebook messages saying how their students LOVE my flip flap books... truly it makes my heart sing.  I have also received SO many e-mails asking me to make Flip Flap Books smaller so that they can fit inside interactive notebooks... so.... GUESS WHAT?|!?!?!  
I MADE THEM!

Introducing....

My Interactive Notebook Minis:
Math Flip Flap Books


These Interactive Mini Math Flip Flap Books cover a TON of different concepts and strategies for Grades 2 and 3...and they are aligned with the common core.  There are 10 total flip flap books in this resource and fit perfectly and beautifully inside of your Math Interactive Notebooks!  What more could you ask for ;)  We started working on multiplication in my 2nd grade classroom this passed week so we started working on our Multiplication Mini Flip Flap Book today and the kids LOVED them!  Happy teacher here :)

Here are some images of one that my student is working on....









EEEEEK... I am so excited about these.  You can check them out in my TPT Shop :)

Next up.... Social Studies Tab-Its...ummm... Yes.. please :)
How CUTE are these!  I plan on using these in a few different ways.  Some of the topics I will use an an activity after my lesson on that specific topics.  Some of the other Social Studies Tab-Its I will put in my Work on Writing Center for my students to use to complete independent research.  
















Don't forget to check out my Tab-Its BUNDLES to save a BUNDLE :)




So... I just thought I give you a run down of my newest resources :) I hope you check them out in my TPT Shop :)

Thanks for stopping by!