Earth Day FUN!


Hi Friends.... I just wanted to drop in and do a quick little blog post on Earth Day.  I know it is coming up in April and I am a bit of a pre-planner...can you say...{type a}...I digress :)   I wanted to share an activity that I have done with my students for the past three years and we have had sooooo much fun making them.  I have created an Earth Flip Flap Book and Lapbook resource...


Here is a fun little video that I show my students every year...


I also read these books to my kiddos...
{Click the book images to see them on Amazon}



I am sure you know me for my Flip Flap Books...and the obsession began with this resource almost three years ago :)  I wanted to do something different for Earth Day so I figured I would make a lapbook with some different ideas and foldables inside...and now they are officially called Flip Flap Books :)   Then I thought of an idea to use the word EARTH for the students to write in :)  And the Flip Flap Book Fascination began :)  What I love about this resourece is that it is a flip flap book AND a lapbook all rolled up into one adorable project :)  Here are some images of the lapbook when it is completed...

This is the outside of the lapbook....


This is the inside of the lapbook...


And there is MORE....  If you want to do this activity, but alter it a bit..I gave you a 3-in-1 option...


You have a choice of the type of activity that you can complete :)

I hope this gives you some ideas for Earth Day :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

 photo signature-3_zpsfc71e6f5.png

Labels: ,